Default Daaaang!! Delete my old account :(

Its been like 10 years since I've been on this! This is T2s Stuntman. You guys did WORK on this sight! Looks legit guys. Good Job!

The Graphic Guy Array

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Air Force Hero

Well if you old account is not signed up for this new server then it's gone.

Welcome back dude. I was wondering what happened to you on live. I needed a Halo Wars Partner. And yea we redid the system and have all new user base. All old stuff is gone. Hope to cya around more.

Yeah man.. Big, I took your advice and got a life haha. I lift everyday now. I sold my xbox. Got a car and my license. I wrestle. I took 8th in Regionals as my first year. I don't game at all anymore. Miss you guys though. We've had some good times back in the day!! Haha. Like BTB... Good times!

Big, I took your advice and got a life haha. I lift every day now. I sold my xbox. You have a car and my license. I fight. I took eighth place in the area that my first year. I have not played at all. You will be missed. We had some good times back in the day! Haha. Since BTB ... Good times!