Default Halo 4 and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary !!

Mark your Calendars November 15 2011. EPIC Will Happen.

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary..

HD Download Available in our Download Section

Created in celebration of the 10th anniversary of one of the most beloved franchises in gaming history, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is a spectacularly remastered version of the original Halo campaign. Bundled with seven of the most popular Multiplayer maps in Halo history ready for Xbox LIVE, Halo: Anniversary will include a bounty of new features including Co-op play over Xbox LIVE, Achievements, new challenges, and new fiction to uncover.

Halo: 4

Halo 4 is the next blockbuster installment in the iconic franchise that's shaped entertainment history and defined a decade of gaming. Set in the aftermath of Halo 3, the Master Chief returns to confront his own destiny and face an ancient evil that threatens the fate of the universe. Halo 4 is the start of a new trilogy that begins with its release in 2012.

My name is Banksy and I approve this message.

343 Will not let us down

I like that bungie isnt making it. Bungie progressively made halo worse with each version after halo 2. Reach was Ultimate Failure.

The Graphic Guy Array

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Air Force Hero

Can't wait for more novels to come out that lead/let us into Halo 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Force Hero View Post
    Can't wait for more novels to come out that lead/let us into Halo 4.
    Your right it would be nice to see them write some new ones. The books really helped fill in the story line and help the games flow together.

10th Anniversary is going to be a let down, just the classic game with Reach over it. Hopefully H4 will save the franchise.