I've been around here at Halo Tech for quite a few years. It wasn't until this past year I actually created an account. Back in the day most of my time was spent on Facility B5D, or helping build The7thWonder.org. I checked in from time to time to see how everyone here and at BWO was doing. I couldn't help but notice that Halo forum sites are becoming a lot less popular. The sites I had grown to become a huge part of during the days of Halo 3, are no longer even up. I moved on and became a journalist for Hope Unto Dawn, activity at HUD has completely halted. I'm seeing the same happen here. Real7alk is at a dead end, and the only website I see even remotely active is BWO. Of course there are a few others that are a part of HaloRing.org that are semi-active but, this is pretty under the water. I'm starting this thread in high-hopes that we can start brain-storming together as a whole to gather ideas for ways to pull more people into Halo Tech, or to start posting again. If an admin or moderator feels that this brain-storming thread/suggestion is not an appropriate approach or feels that since I am not a member of Tech staff and it should be removed or re-posted by a staff member; I cannot blame you. These words may or may not be more powerful from an admin, or you just may not like my idea. Either way, I know a lot of you indirectly from when B5D was still a powerful site, and I have no doubt that you are all smart enough to see the point I am trying to make. I have a lot of experience in the forum field as staff of other successful sites, and will do as much as I can to pull try to pull some much-needed traffic to HT. I feel HT is more professional than any other at the moment and has the greatest potential. Mostly because we have such a wide variety of talents among us. If you could, please post your ideas below. I may or may not be able to act on them because I am not an admin. If the idea is good, I trust one of you who view this thread find it helpful and act on it.

In the mean time, I've created a Facebook page because I couldn't find one. Images and such could be done by AFH (if you don't mind, bud). It's something that is almost a must in today's social networking. I'll gladly hand over admin rights to the Facebook page to the actual admins if you want. If there is already a Facebook page, let me know and I'll remove the one I created.