Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Cookie Monster Array

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTACTICSx

Default Putting Tech in Halo

HaloTech has been inactive for several months and we apologize for that... Want a cookie?

I have taken it upon myself to make some minor changes to the website for better usability and will continue to do so throughout the coming weeks. For those who still even check up here, I thank you. For those who don't - get your ass back here.

HaloTech has seen its days in Halo 2 and we plan to make that happen again for Halo Anniversary. In our case, it's also a "rebirth" in its own ways. For current administrators, please try to get back on here and start interacting with the community. I ask that everyone gets involved and "recruits" people to the website.

Soon enough I'll post a more in-depth, loving and caring thread. In the meantime, this little blurb will do.

Peace out.
    Tactics
    Attached Images

I'm on the website at least 4 times a week, I'll post news but bigstack never taught me how to edit the front page article picture thinger-mabobber.

Default Way before the Noobs

I Always Check up on Halotech Like bansky, I been here since version 1 2 and 3 No way Im leaving halotech to dust we just need a New dedicated team and recruitment for Halotech.

we need more Reasons for people to post and be active, I remember the halotech VIP signature Was all the rage back in the day oh boy those days Of trying to get that VIP ;]

Like New Stuff ideas or Interesting Things I think Some Halotech tournaments, Game Battles, and forum Ribbons of course Funding is a factor but I'm sure It can come though.

HG Zephireis-Hypedgamingonline.
    I will post again on HGO about halotech I will promote as much I as can.

Agreed and thats what were gonna try to do for Halo CEA and work up to Halo 4. Stuff is coming together. and HaloClips is under heavy construction as a addon function to this site.

Cookie Monster Array

Gamer IDs

HaloTech will get its stats rolling out soon for Halo: Reach and thanks to 434 Industries, I believe Anniversary is just an addition to Halo: Reach, so it shouldn't be to hard to get stats for that too. I also agree with signatures, people will flock for those things.

I'll make my best effort to get HaloTech look'n good

Cookie Monster Array

Gamer IDs

Since I can't get my original post to save, I have to make another - something I'll fix lol
    Anyway,

@Banksy, I have recently changed the frontpage slideshow to work with the Announcements section. Just attach, like I did to this post, an image that is 970px by 280px

Thanks! just attach to an article?

The Graphic Guy Array

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Air Force Hero

I'll Try to keep up with graphics. I'm doing a lot of College prep currently.

Yes Bansky I'm HG Zephireis ur the Boss of me here.