Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default The NEXT step in Warfare

Here we go again. . . again.

One day after the release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Activision has confirmed they will be releasing a new title to the Call of Duty series in the year 2012. The next game in the series would most likely be made by Treyarch; following the periodic change between Infinity Ward and them.

According to CEO Bob Kotick, They are extremely excited to bring attention to two new titles from Blizzard Entertainment, Diablo III, and the new Call of Duty game.

Sources: Gameinformer
    Attached Images

Cookie Monster Array

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTACTICSx

This will be interesting, I hear that Grand Theft Auto 5 will also be getting released sometime in 2012. Though I think someone other than Rockstar North is making it, I have not been keeping up

Isn't GTA V coming out on New Years?

Cookie Monster Array

Gamer IDs

They never made an official statement on the release. It would be logical to release a game around the holidays as more people would buy it at once. Though there is no telling for sure.

Also, I fixed the quick reply

Quote Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
    Also, I fixed the quick reply
    That you did, That you did.

They should call it modern well-fair. Cause they are putting people on it... milking people of there cash for the same game over and over again. Kinda sad that they call it realistic when the game promotes running around with a P90 spraying bullets and not actually raking real war into account.. O well thats what Battlefield 3 Actually is able to pull me away from Halo sometimes.

hahah sounds like you love Call of Duty eh Bigstack?

OOO its sooo good

Your Sarcasm level is over 9,000.

Cookie Monster Array

Gamer IDs

lol, some people rely on games such as MW3 to make them feel like even they can do it. Even though in the end, they can't :P