Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Halo CEA - Releases Tonight - GO GET IT

Halo's Combat Evolved remake comes out tonight. For those of you who believe that this game is a flop I can tell you that it is far from that. The campaign is amazingly redone and remastered. Yes the multiplayer is basically part of reach but that aside it is with the 40 bucks to just play Halo 1 again with friends. So get off your ass and get out there. if you are in a tent outside your gamestop I would like to say your a complete nerd but im gonna give you props for being a halo fan. I and the rest of the staff will see you in matchmaking or I should say you will be seeing us humping your dead corpse.

Now quick go camp the spawn at your local gamestop
    halocea-release.jpg

Cookie Monster Array

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTACTICSx

Some of us have to wake up tomorrow, so I'm sad to say that I won't be attending the midnight launch. Yes, I'm saddened by it.

However, I don't need a couple of hours more of game play to kick your a$$ =]

See you on the battlefield,
    Tactics.

Mater Chie- I mean banksy reporting.

Sergeant Grade 1 Array

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sir Killalot33

It got an 8.0 on IGN. I also dont plan on purchasing it.

sir, we need you to stick around a lot more.

8.0 what a joke.. u can tell there is mass bias there at IGN. COD MW3 got a 9.0 LMAO i fell off my chair. Wonder how much they had to pay to get that. No one appreciates Halo 1 campaign it was only the best one ever created. Trust me its well worth 40 bucks and also the TU to reach has made the anniversary play-list playable and enjoyable again.

**Best campaign in halo,

arguably the best campaign ever.

Cookie Monster Array

Gamer IDs

I'll never be able to enjoy Halo again, sadly. I played one match this week with the Anniversary map pack and I was .. somehow... disappointed. I knew what I was buying, but something was still missing. Maybe the kids that are to young to buy this game and sit in a corner and camp the whole time ... or that the menu screens in between matches are not the nice blue that the once were. Simple is better

I also miss the clan system which I used here and there ... pretty neat.
    In the end, not worth the whole $40 in my honest opinion. ... Or I'm just getting to old for this shit lol .. since when were new games $60?!

Old dog new tricks?

Cookie Monster Array

Gamer IDs

The only tricks are, 1) The new D-Bags, and 2) The re-package of a game. Its hypocritical to say MW3 was a repackage when in reality Halo: CEA was literally a repackage with a fancy name lol... Though I'm happy the old maps are back