Hold onto your frags as the the news has finally arrived that Halo 4 will be release November 6, 2012. This is a big relief to many of us as Reach was a major flop, in both game style and game play. Myself and my fellow competitive gamers have high hopes for Halo 4. With the BR coming back and hopefully most of the additional garbage that was integrated into Reach being left out or at least the ability to turn it off. We hope to see a Halo 2/3 style and feel of game play. Mark your calenders and get out there and PRE-ORDER!!

Also tune into Conan tonight for a special behind the scenes:

h4_date_release.png

Conan O?Brien celebrates this fall?s launch of Halo 4 tonight!

If you thought you only had to remember one date today (November 6, 2012, w00t!), you?re mistaken because you also need to mark April 17 on your calendar as well. Making that endeavor slightly easier is the fact that April 17 is TODAY.

Whether you like redheads, Irishmen, or slumbering Spartan super-soldiers, you should tune in to the popular late night program ?CONAN? tonight at 11 p.m. Pacific Standard Time to find out how Conan O?Brien and his side-kick Andy Richter are connected to Master Chief and Halo 4 in a segment that features our very own Frank O?Connor and Kiki Wolfkill.

Since Conan supporters are collectively referred to as Team Coco, I think it?s only fitting that Frankie and Kiki be referred to as Team Friki for the purposes of the following behind-the-scenes interview. So without further ado, I'm proud to present a short Q&A with Team Friki, where they readily reveal all the juicy things that tend to happen when you appear on a late-night talk show.